When most of us hear the word "contribution," we reach for our checkbooks: either to open them or to safeguard them. In short, we expect a request for money. While money is undeniably useful, there are other gifts that are of value to the Mastery Foundation. The list given below provides some additional ideas.
- Reward Program Points or Miles: Our volunteer course leaders normally pay their own travel to the locations in which programs are given; using points or miles can reduce the expenses of travel and lodging.
- Lodging: Occasional use of apartments in Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Belfast, Derry/Londonderry, London, or New York. One generous supporter loaned a Mastery team their empty three bedroom condo in Haifa for a week, which saved the Foundation several thousand dollars in hotel bills.
- Office Equipment and Supplies: Regular technology upgrades of hardware and software are always needed.
- Printing / Copying Services: No cost or low cost professional printing services for annual reports, brochures or stationery items are always needed.
- Time: If you have the skills and ability to assume responsibility for a task or program on an on-going basis, there are a variety of areas in which to assist. We are particularly in need of website and digital editing skills.
- Planned Giving: Planned giving encompasses a broad variety of programs through which you can donate financial or non-financial assets to the Mastery Foundation, both now and in the future. Click here for more information.
For details on any of the items above, for specific information on how to fulfill a wish list request or to offer something not included on the list, please contact us.
In the photo above: Sponsors who attended and participated in the 2003 Ireland Intensive program.